Burlington Bank Card provides cutting-edge techology solutions for recurring billing. Seamless integrations to the Visa Account Updater (VAU) and MasterCard Automatic Billing Updater programs and secure storage of your customers' sensitive payment data allow merchants that process recurring billing for subscription sales, online memberships, web continuity programs, health club memberships, utility payments and account-on-file transactions for wholesale and business-to-business sales to take payment more efficiently and securely and with fewer declined transactions.
Virtual Merchant with Recurring Billing Profiles
- Recurring Billing
- V/MC Account Updaters
- Easily handle recurring and installment payments with custom recurring billing profiles.
- Seamless integration with the V/MC Account Updater Programs: VAU and MC Automatic Billing Updater. Your billing profiles are automatically updated with changes to account numbers and expiration dates resulting from product upgrades, acquisitions and mergers, account closures, and MasterCard-to-Visa portfolio conversions, eliminating declines and the need to contact the cardholder for updated information.
- Store cardholder information in the Token Vault and reduce your risk and compliance headaches by letting Elavon protect your financial data and ensure you’re in compliance with the latest industry security standards and regulations.
- Easily integrated, flexible API gateway with a one to one acquiring connection.
- Virtual Terminal with single entry or batch import.
Authorize.Net with ARB
- Recurring Billing
Authorize.Net's Automated Recurring Billing™ (ARB) is a convenient and easy-to-use tool for submitting and managing recurring, or subscription-based, transactions. Create subscriptions manually or in your Web checkout form. ARB provides multiple methods for creating subscriptions. Simply create a subscription in the Merchant Interface that includes the customer's payment information, a billing amount, and payment schedule. Or allow your online customers to choose installment payments from your custom payment form when you integrate your Web site directly to our ARB application programming interface (API). ARB does the rest, generating subsequent transactions based on the schedule provided.