World Elite Business Data Rate II
- Interchange: 2.42% + $0.10
World Elite Business Data Rate II is the MasterCard Interchange Fee for a world elite business / rewards credit transaction submitted with Level II Data.
- Single electronic authorization, transaction settled within 2 days of authorization, Banknet reference number and Banknet date required in clearing transaction, accepted at a non-T&E location.
- Valid Federal Taxpayer Identification number is required.
- Commercial Card accepted at a non-T&E location.
- 635 Purchasing Card Format 1 addendum record with merchant street address, postal code, merchant state/province code, tax ID number, merchant type code, tax amount, customer code.
- Sales tax cannot be zero and must be between 0.1% and 30% of the transaction amount. Unless MCC 4111, 4131, 4215, 4784, 8211, 8220, 8398, 8661, 9211, 9222, 9311, 9399, 9402, which can send 0.00 for sales tax.
- 4111 Commuter Transportation/Ferry
- 4131 Bus Lines
- 4215 Courier Services
- 4784 Toll and Bridge Fees
- 8211 Elementary and Secondary Schools
- 8220 Colleges/Universities
- 8398 Charitable Organizations
- 8661 Religious Organizations
- 9211 Court Costs
- 9222 Fines
- 9311 Tax Payments
- 9399 Government Services
- 9402 Postal Services – Government Only