CPS Retail Key Entered Debit
- Interchange: 1.65% + $0.15
CPS/Retail Key Entered Debit is Visa's Interchange rate for base card types in a card present key entered debit transaction. Unregulated debit cards issued by banks with below $10 billion in assets (small banks, credit unions, etc.) will clear at this interchange fee. These sales on these cards are exempt from the Durbin Amendment.
- 1.65% + $0.15 April 2012
- 1.60% + $0.15 October 2011
- Single electronic authorization, authorization must include Address Verification (AVS) with exact match, order number, and customer service number
- Purchase date equal to shipping date and within 7 days of authorization
- Transaction settled on or 1 day after purchase/shipping date
- Settled amount must equal authorized amount, authorization response data included in the settled transaction.