MICROS Oracle Integration
Oracle Micros Secure Payment Integration: EMV & End-To-End Encryption.
- End-To-End Secure Encryption
- Tokenization - No Card Data To Steal
- EMV Authentication & Hardware
Oracle and Elavon, two paymet industry leaders, have collaborated to combine their best-of-breed technologies into a secure end-to-end payment solution that provides encryption and tokenization for maximum data breach protection, and EMV authentication of chip and pin smart cards.
The Oracle and Elavon integration is enabled by a certified pre-loaded terminal that integrates with existing Micros point-of-sale terminals and drives the fully encrypted authorization process. Choose from a variety of both counter-top and customer-facing hardware bundles:
- Ingenico iSC480, iSC250, IPP350, IPP320
- VeriFone MX925, MX915
Certified Micros Platforms:
- Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) Simphony 1 and 2
- Fine Dining Restaurant Simphony 1 and 2
- Hotels Opera and Opera Lite 5X and higher
- Hotel and Restaurant 3700 and 9700
- Coming Soon: X-Store - Retail, MICROS e7, Pay@Table, Opera 9 Mobile